The best place to start is by emailing email@example.com explain your aims and objectives for your film. From there, we will endeavour to create an accurate costing as possible and contact you to arrange a 1-1 meeting where we will take you through the details of the production.
We always shoot in high definition formats, typically 1080p to 4K Typically we will supply the completed films in digital formats such as .mov .mp4 .wmv among others upon request and physical formats such as DVD (standard definition), BluRay (720p/1080p) and USB drives.
The length of time it can take to produce a film can vary, however, we do have a fast track option, should there be a tight deadline that needs a meeting. Typically a 1-2 minute promotional film can be completed within 10 working days, pending availability of interviewees, locations and other variables. Precise timescales will be advised with the initial quotation or during a 1-1 consultation.
Before we commence filming, we will arrange a pre-production meeting to talk through in detail arrangements for your film and advise what we would like to be supplied such as access, contributors.
Generally, it’s useful to have a version of your logo in a vector or high-resolution format with a transparent background (alpha). Formats such as PSD, EPS, AI or PDF are usually the easiest to work with. Similarly if you wish to have images included the higher resolution the format, the better the results in the finished video.
We have 5 stages that we work through in producing your promotional film.
1. Some may think this should be the last step however, we believe it’s important to establish what results from you want from your promotional film before we even consider picking up a camera. This starts with understanding who your target market is and establishing how we can reach them through a film. This will dictate the style and overall approach we’ll take, with a clear plan of where you will be distributing the film.
2. With a clear direction of who the film is directed towards we will develop a storyboard and/or a script that blocks out the flow of the film to give you a clear idea of what the final film will look like. If we’re using a VO we will script out exact wording with the visuals associated with each sentence linked underneath. For interviews, we will provide a list of questions for approval and where necessary offer basic media training, to set the interviewees at ease prior to filming their interviews.
3. This is where the magic happens, we bring together all the visual elements described in the script. You are of course welcome to be present for as much or as little of this stage as you like.
4. Post-Production. When filming is completed we take all the footage back to our state of the art edit suite. Here we create any additional motion graphics and create the first edit, this will then be uploaded privately for you to review. You can then request any amends you wish to have made prior to mastering.
5. After your approval on the final film, we will supply you with a High Definition master copy of your film along with arranging duplication to Blu-Ray, DVD or USB drives. We will also upload to the web and social media platforms along with other hosting needs.
There are a lot of variables to consider when costing out a promotional film such as the amount of content required, the complexity of the shoot, availability of interviewees, number of locations etc.
Yes we are qualified and insured to work in most locations. We have a wealth of industry experience spanning over 20 years. Our staff are safety accredited to work safely in most industrial environments. We have the training, experience, and certifications to work safely virtually anywhere.
We always produce and review Risk Assessment Method Statements for our work, and we never take risks with the safety of our team or others. If required, we can quickly arrange additional insurance cover for certain specialist locations (i.e airports). We are your trusted partner in any location.